Here you can find information about geogenic contamination and contribute your own articles. We invite all users to use GAP Wiki as a platform to exchange information about geogenic contamination. Adding and editing articles is quick and easy to learn. Please visit the page Creating and editing GAP Wiki articles for more information.
Table of Contents
The GAP Team has started the GAP Wiki with chapters from the Geogenic Contamination Handbook. The table of contents is periodically updated with new articles. You can download the complete "Geogenic Contamination Handbook" here.
- Geogenic contamination
- Nutritional intake and health risks
- Water sampling and analysis
- Mitigation options
- Mitigation options - Exploiting alternative water resources (Handbook chapter)
- Mitigation options - Arsenic treatment technologies (Handbook chapter)
- Mitigation options - Fluoride treatment technologies (Handbook chapter)
- Case studies and applications
- Implementation of defluoridation filters in Ethiopia (Handbook chapter)
- Assessing stakeholder preferences in Bangladesh (Handbook chapter)
- Multi-criteria decision analysis to evaluate fluoride-removal options in Ethiopia (Handbook chapter)
- Evaluating fluoride intake via food and water using a Material Flow Analysis (Handbook chapter)
- Modelling Groundwater Arsenic Contamination in China with the Groundwater Assessment Platform (GAP)
How can I create and edit articles in the GAP Wiki?
Adding and editing articles is quick and easy to learn, but you must first request permission from GAPadmin@eawag.ch.
Please visit the page Creating and editing articles for more information.
Please note that articles from the Geogenic Contamination Handbook and Help pages cannot be edited. All other pages are editable.